Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The 14th Anniversary

14. Years. 14 years. Glenn still thinks it's only the culmination of 13 and not a full 14. I say this every year: 0 - 1 is one, one complete year, you are just trying to get a pass on (insert whatever year is next). But ya, another year bites the dust.

And we had fun. We usually do. We took the kiddos to the beach because, well, we all might as well enjoy it and we don't have a babysitter.

We left a little on the late side, it's an hour and half drive to the beach we prefer. Taylor fell asleep and Bug was just Bug and lovin' the ride. he was clapping and yelling, He was excited to be moving.

When we got there the sun was setting and the lighting was gorgeous. We let the kids run and be kids, until Bug took me to the car, signaling what he thought was the end of the beach time. But we piled him in the stroller and walked the pier. And we looked and the ocean. And we appreciated what we had. And then we began to work on 15.

Pictures and video to follow.



5 comments:

  1. Congrats! I'll make note of the date... Don't leave me hanging on the pics and video!  =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That video must be HUGE! You know I have a fast net connection, but it still was taking waaaay too long to download the video... I'll wait for the re-encoded version.  =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know where you are going with this. :)

    ReplyDelete

Google - Not a medical pancea.

  “You should write this, “ Patty said to me, “You need to share this story of triumph using Google.” I wish I hadn’t said yes. Dr. Google A...