Friday, May 30, 2008

I forgot...

The classic Tay-ism on the pier.

While we were walking back, she asked if we could go to the beach again. I explained that the sun was down and we couldn't see very well, so...no.

Evidently, this was not good enough.

Nope, I want to go to da Beach.

I say: How about a vote? And remember Daddy breaks the tie vote. Raise your hand if you want to go to the beach.

Taylor raised her hand.

Raise your hand if you want to get in the car, go home and have ice cream. Glenn and I raise our hands.

I say: So there we go. Going home.

She says: But I have two hands! Vote again.



6 comments:

  1. Can you imagine what it's going to be like trying to argue with her when she's a teenager?!  =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG. Thanks for the depression. :)

    If this girl isn't a frickin' lawyer....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't be depressed, you have plenty of time to hone your skills! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So then *I* have to become a lawyer? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL. OMG, when do you turn 13? Too damn funny.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Any time you want! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Google - Not a medical pancea.

  “You should write this, “ Patty said to me, “You need to share this story of triumph using Google.” I wish I hadn’t said yes. Dr. Google A...