Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Tagged: 7 times 8 (oops)

8 Favorite TV Shows

  1. Top Gear
  2. CSI (the original)
  3. Iron Chef America
  4. NCIS
  5. Law and Order (any) 

8 Favorite Restaurants

  1. Baja Fresh
  2. Windy's Sukiyaki
  3. Chuck E. Cheese (the pizza is better now but still..it's just that the kids love it)
  4. Panera Bread Company
  5. Sonic
  6. Wendy's
  7. Olive Garden (can't get enough of that salad!) 
  8. Pizza Hut

8 Things that Happened Yesterday

  1. Slept
  2. Woke Up
  3. Got a PO Box 
  4. Changed my address a the Credit Union 
  5. Got my halloween costume 
  6. Unpacked the Uhaul 
  7. Returned the Uhaul 
  8. Slept

8 Things to Look Forward to

  1. Getting settled in Utah
  2. Getting Bug and Taylor to school 
  3. Bug to a Doctor 
  4. Me to a Doctor
  5. Thanksgiving in Seattle
  6. Meeting my great nephew 
  7. Helping other couples get pregnant 
  8. Sleeping without worry

8 Things I Love about Fall

  1. That I will actually have a Fall for the first time in 10 years! 
  2. Not being in California
  3. Everything!

8 Things on My Wish List

  1. No more seizures for Bug
  2. No more seizures for Bug
  3. No more seizures for Bug
  4. No more seizures for Bug
  5. No more seizures for Bug
  6. No more seizures for Bug
  7. No more seizures for Bug
  8. No more seizures for Bug

8 Friends I Tag

  1. Everyone that reads this...that should be about 4 people :)


14 comments:

  1. I love how you don't even follow your own rules! 8 x 8 = 41! =)

    So, even though you don't call, don't email me, don't love me anymore, I'm piecing the scraps together so I have some clue as to what you're up to... Let's see... You've moved, so you've been very busy and are now very tired. Still have high priority for Halloween. You're sick. Someone in your family had a baby. You've been eating a lot of junk food. Bug is still having seizures =(. And though you've just moved to a whole new scenery, you're already looking forward to going somewhere else! =)

    What have I missed? Oh, how about the sound of your voice. Your frequent posts here. Glenn and the kids. And a million other things I couldn't possibly piece together just by reading one post... =)

    Missing you,
    F



    ReplyDelete
  2. You forgot to mention that she is still a beautiful woman.

    ReplyDelete
  3. well -- i have heard the sound of your voice but had to have a baby to hear it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry Nando.

    I keep meaning to call but something always happens. I am ready for this year to be over and I am currently looking for a house so you can imagine...I am sorry there are no real excuses just a tad frazzled.

    Love you! And how are you with visiting Utah? It certainly is NOT California and it warmed up to 32 degrees now so...it's shorts weather at least :).

    - A

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nette had a birthday last week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know, I sent her an eCard on her birthday!

    Happy birthday again, Nett!

    Love,
    F

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks honey! My Bday was a mess...I got a UHAUL! Had to return it though.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OK..that'll do! :) No worries about the not calling...you know I am not THAT uptight. I think.

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL...I am SOOO SORRY I HAVEN'T CALLED it has been more hectic than when I was packing the house. Please forgive me! We sign papers on a house tomorrow. Won't post until it is final so I don't jinx it but...it's pretty. :) And I am a pumpkin witch whore this years thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pumpkin witch whore... Wow, I gotta see that! ;-)

    No worries sweetie. I don't want you stressed out about not calling. Call when you can and I'll be happy! Until then, I'll be sad...

    Love,
    F

    ReplyDelete
  11. In the camera....and where is the camera? Good question! I think I have them and was gonna try to get them up tomorrow...sorry. I will be out all day today, no time at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looking forward to the pics... Fall in China? I wish Vox would let us customize the layout more...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Whoa! Turkey farm? I know you change themes a lot, but boy that was fast... =)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yeah, that's just not good enough... I want to be able to specify my own favicon and Web Clip icon, but there's no way into the <head> tag... Whatever... If I really wanted to do all that, I'd move to my own Wordpress site. =) So, where are you going today? Anything fun?

    ReplyDelete

Google - Not a medical pancea.

  “You should write this, “ Patty said to me, “You need to share this story of triumph using Google.” I wish I hadn’t said yes. Dr. Google A...