Thursday, November 13, 2008

It's raining

I love the rain and the wind. Dunno why actually but I do. Tonight I am in heaven. So...I downloaded the images from Halloween and found so much more that in the rush of moving, I had forgotten all about. Like going up to the mountain in June and letting the kids play in the stream. And July 4th. Glenn's birthday...we played pin the tale on the donkey and I have the pictures to prove it! The Pumpkin Patch in Utah this year and of course Halloween at Omniture and the new house. Sigh..but the images will not upload..so we wait.

 



2 comments:

  1. Damn technology. Come on!!! I want to see Bug and Tay! 

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds great Nett, but real time would be better.

    ReplyDelete

Google - Not a medical pancea.

  “You should write this, “ Patty said to me, “You need to share this story of triumph using Google.” I wish I hadn’t said yes. Dr. Google A...