Tuesday, September 16, 2008

He's a great Big Brother!

We were driving, all of us, and Taylor had her hat. She demanded her pink hat so she would stay out of the sun. So, we fetched it, she wore it and we went outside, got in the Cruiser and headed somewhere. Don't ask, I can't remember, life is a blur right now.

While heading to that somewhere, the princess fell asleep and her hat rolled off her head. Bug saw the hat go, stuck out his foot and stopped it. He brought his foot up, grabbed her hat and placed it back on her head.

All the women in the car: Awwww!!!!!

Bug: Smiles and reaches for a french fry.



5 comments:

  1. He's a good boy! Are you back in Utah or do you have family in LA? I was wondering who "all the women in the car" were... =) Give me a call or send an email!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG he's seriously the cutest thing ever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Mom and Sis are down here helping out. You know what a junk whore Glenn is :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, just when we think he isn't paying attention and will just be a great trophy husband someday...

    ReplyDelete
  5. In computer stuff alone he's the junk whore of the century! =) Do call me as there's much I haven't heard about it seems... And, of course, I'm having no luck calling, or texting, or emailing you... ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Google - Not a medical pancea.

  “You should write this, “ Patty said to me, “You need to share this story of triumph using Google.” I wish I hadn’t said yes. Dr. Google A...