Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Taylor's FIRST Haircut

Yes, she is 3 and we just got around to her first haircut. Don't judge me.

She was born with a full head of dark hair and it just grew out and lightened up to the beautiful strawberry blonde she has now. She loves her hair. She likes for me to put ribbons and bows in it and sometimes, they even match her outfit. She has been bugging us to cut her hair for a while now and we finally gave in. Well, not so much gave in as recognized the necessity of it. So we took her to WalMart, of all places, and she sat VERY still while her hair was cut. Bangs and evened out the back. That was it. She wanted to keep it long, we wanted it out of her eyes. :) It was a compromise.



6 comments:

  1. You have a beautiful little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks! So do you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!!! I love that she wanted to go to the salon! She's mine. You know that right? So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not only is she beautiful on the outside, she's beautiful on the inside too. She has the most amazing personality and is smart as a tack. Genetics were definitely at work there!  =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know she is! It scares me. But you know, we can always trade :).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, she is pretty amazing. Everyday is fun and challenging. I fear she is smarter than we are and then I think: So what? She's only 3. :)

    ReplyDelete

Google - Not a medical pancea.

  “You should write this, “ Patty said to me, “You need to share this story of triumph using Google.” I wish I hadn’t said yes. Dr. Google A...