Thursday, May 22, 2008

The coolest 3 year old!

I live with the coolest 3 yr old on the planet. Don't bother arguing, I won't listen. So, here's why:

Last night we were watching Mythbusters. They were testing the myth that a man got stuck on a ski lift and he used his denim pants to get down. He removed his jeans, threw one leg over the cable and grabbed both legs, sliding down the cable to safety.

(From Utah, calling bullshit. But a slight discussion did ensue at our house about lubricant and temperature...oddly we talk about those two things a lot.)

They tested the solution with a new Buster. Before they cut to commercial, they showed Buster falling. Taylor said this:

'Oh, I would fall and kill myself.'

Yep, being 3, I assume that as fact. :)

Later, as she was chewing her gum (don't judge me) she was watching Adam and Jamie testing something or other using guNpowder. She heard guMpowder and when that went up...she took her gum out and exclaimed:

'GUMPOWDER! Mommy!'

As if I was attempting to off her by letting her chew gum! After I stopped laughing, I explained the difference. Gum went back in mouth and she watch the rest of the show quietly.

I was actually more amazed that she was watching Mythbusters AND paying attention. Especially after the fit she threw to watch Wow Wow Wubbzy not even 10 minutes before. Discovery should be very pleased with themselves and Adam and Jamie might just have themselves a new helper. In 18 years.

 

 



2 comments:

  1. Doesn't hurt to get them busting myths at an early age!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. We break out the soldering iron and Endust tomorrow...

    ReplyDelete

Google - Not a medical pancea.

  “You should write this, “ Patty said to me, “You need to share this story of triumph using Google.” I wish I hadn’t said yes. Dr. Google A...