Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Taylor misses the tree.

So, who knew that a 2 and a half year old would be so attached to a tree? I didn't even think she paid any attention to

 it. I thought she just brushed by it, didn't talk to it or bring it things but she really did like that tree. No kidding. EVERY time we go outside she says we need to go find the tree. It plays out like this:

Mama?

Yes.

Tree is gone.

Yes it is.

Mama?

Yes?

Go find tree.

I can't baby it's gone forever.

No. Go in car and get tree.

It doesn't work like that baby. THAT tree is gone forever. They might plant a new one later. It's getting too late in the year for one now (even though you can almost plant anything, anytime in SoCal and it will thrive).

Ummm...No. Get new tree.

 

This could go on forever if I just didn't start ignoring her. I hate to do that but SHE WILL NOT LET IT GO!

And I think to myself: You're in trouble.



3 comments:

  1. How cute!!!! Poor Taylor... she misses her tree...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! Makes me want to get her a new one but it's the HOA that has to do it. You should hear it! Too darn cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am teaching classes on cruelty should you wish to attend....:). Dog...that's funny! I really need one more thing that poops in this house. When the kids get older they can get a Dog...maybe. :)

    ReplyDelete

Google - Not a medical pancea.

  “You should write this, “ Patty said to me, “You need to share this story of triumph using Google.” I wish I hadn’t said yes. Dr. Google A...