Saturday, October 27, 2007

The answer to my query.

Oh My Sweet God! It does get better...we decide we need to go shopping for groceries. We've done it hundreds, if not thousands of times, we're professionals. We get the kids ready and head out the door. I hear:

Shit!

I say: What?

No, just shit.

I turn the corner and TADA: The tree in the front yard is now on its side and partially on my CAR! But I like my car! Damn.
Photobucket
I think it may have been windy.

Yep! It's done a fine job of scratching the side of the car. My Car. My Pretty Car. Damn.

And...I liked the tree too. But now...it's dead. I just don't see that super glue is gonna help this one. Damn.

If they leave the stump I may be able to do something with it for Halloween. I gotta look on the bright side. I laughed my ass off...my question has been answered. THIS is what was next. And now...moving on...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google - Not a medical pancea.

  “You should write this, “ Patty said to me, “You need to share this story of triumph using Google.” I wish I hadn’t said yes. Dr. Google A...