Thursday, March 27, 2008

Easter

Easter was fun. I felt poorly but the kids had a blast!

Taylor understood the concept of the Easter Bunny, I suppose it has something to do with the candy and not so much that a fluffy animal carries it to millions of children. But at least she was thrilled to see her brother's basket. Bug was thrilled there were Pringles. He likes chips. A Lot. He likes chips a lot. He ate them for breakfast. It's Easter, don't judge me.

Tay demanded to wear her Belle dress and I mean demanded. Not held her breath, she doesn't get that yet, thank god, but brought it to me and said: I want to wear this! Now!  I made her say Please, I'm not that much of a push-over.

 

They found all 48 eggs in the yard and opened them. We are swimming in Gummi Crabby Patties. I may never need to buy any other candy, ever. OK. That's a lie, I need chocolate right now but there isn't any left. They both had a good time and that is all that matters.

True to form, at the end of the day, Taylor asked when the Easter Bunny would be back. I told her a whole year. She bartered: Tomorrow?

 



2 comments:

  1. OMG I love your daughter. The fact that she barters for more holidays is simply diva-lishous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And that is why I am shipping her to you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Google - Not a medical pancea.

  “You should write this, “ Patty said to me, “You need to share this story of triumph using Google.” I wish I hadn’t said yes. Dr. Google A...