Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Ugh...women.

The women I have in my life are few and far between. Why? I don't trust them. TADA, that simple.


With most of the women I have known, everything is a competition, the problem is, they aren't overt about it. They slowly chip away at the object of their self induced competition and strip all the self worth and value from him/her. It's disgusting. They smile and support, all the while, they are bitching about what they previously had openly supported in the other room.

The women I do have in my life, are no nonsense and when they ask people how they are...they listen to the response and don't turn the conversation into what THEY did for the day. It's takes a natural course and everyone is validated. They do not feel threatened by anything I do because I do not compete and they know that. When I help, they know I help because I love them and I want to help. Not because I want anything in return.

I have NO respect for women who defend other women simply because of their sex. I do NOT support women who degrade the people in their life to get what they want, and I have NO respect for a woman who constantly complains about her partner openly and then acts all hurt, betrayed and SURPRISED when she is left alone.

And yes, an article I read today set this off. A few of my friends support this 'celebrity' and so I will not name names, but OMG am I sick of hearing about she was soo wronged. She was mean, self centered and only wanted to come out of the relationship looking like the abused partner. Ugh. She made her choices, she openly verbally abused people time and again, she makes women look like emotional time bombs and intellectual midgets. Maybe a lot of them are...but not the ones I hang with. I am editing THOSE women out.



5 comments:

  1. I wish all women were like you: perfect! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, it's the NON perfect parts that you adore. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, that's what makes you perfect... All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this pot and can think of a few non celebs to dedicate this to! 

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL, thanks and me too ;).

    ReplyDelete

Google - Not a medical pancea.

  “You should write this, “ Patty said to me, “You need to share this story of triumph using Google.” I wish I hadn’t said yes. Dr. Google A...