Monday, April 6, 2009

Tay and her cavities

It seems that no matter how careful one is the children WILL eventually get cavities. And Tay did. And she needed

to have them repaired. And Tay did.

Although she was VERY good at the Dentist's office a few weeks ago, she would need to be sedated in order to get it all done in a timely manner. So off to the Riverwoods surgical center we go.

She was nervous about the needle. The I.V. that is. But there was no need. She was sedated by mask BEFORE the needle. Yippeee!!!!

There are all sorts of details I will provide but I have to do that later...gotta run out again. She did well and her teeth look lovely! And she got to go to the Hello Kitty store and go wild. Ugh.



3 comments:

  1. She is just the cutest thing ever... even with cavities.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. You should have seen her freaking out about the spider this morning. :) She even cried. I laughed. Cruel?

    ReplyDelete

Google - Not a medical pancea.

  “You should write this, “ Patty said to me, “You need to share this story of triumph using Google.” I wish I hadn’t said yes. Dr. Google A...