Monday, July 28, 2008

Bug's Parade

Bug isn't a show off, but he loves people. He's not shy, or reserved in any way. The Doctor noted: lacks social boundaries. I say he can't talk, wants to be a part of the action and he's 5! And 5 sucks. When he saw his sister and Mommy walking down the street, of course he wanted to join in the walking. So, he and Daddy joined the parade with Magna Doodle in tow. He did eventually relinquish the Doodle, I was just too busy to know if he gave it away. I hope we still have it.  







3 comments:

  1. Thanks! I needed my Bug fix... =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, he is so freakin' cute! I can't wait to give him a big HUG!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! He's my little prince!

    ReplyDelete

Google - Not a medical pancea.

  “You should write this, “ Patty said to me, “You need to share this story of triumph using Google.” I wish I hadn’t said yes. Dr. Google A...