Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Getting back in the Game

How does one jump back into the technical market? It's not like I have been gone actually, I have been consulting and building products and services. But it feels, well, like I am handicapped because I owned my own business. Successful as it was, I still feel that it may not look that way. I hope I am imagining things and that I find the right people who recognize the skills. Sometimes, that is really all it takes isn't it? Luck. The right place at the right time...you know. Now, I gotta find that place. :)



3 comments:

  1. You and me both! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any company you apply to would be lucky should you decide to go with them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I can't help but think that living in L.A. is hurting us. I can't think of any other reason that both of us aren't getting hits. I mean aside from grunt work. I wonder...

    ReplyDelete

Google - Not a medical pancea.

  “You should write this, “ Patty said to me, “You need to share this story of triumph using Google.” I wish I hadn’t said yes. Dr. Google A...